Our goal is to share yoga and goal setting to inspire and challenge the athlete, yogi, and traveler in all of us.
- Yoga improves strength, flexibility, and balance. This is particularly important as many of us create imbalances in our body due to repetitive movements and activities. Muscular imbalances can lead to injury. Yoga aims to rebalance the body, preventing future injuries and encouraging an active lifestyle.
- While yoga can improve mental focus, goal setting is a natural compliment to this process.
- When goal setting, we create balance in our life, strength in pursuing our daring dreams, and the flexibility to look beyond what we sometimes deem possible.
- It’s the opportunity to deepen our physical practice while flowing through our vision and goals on the mat. YoGoaling can’t help but inspire us to be our best self.
- It’s fun, challenging, fluid, and fantastically uplifting.
What to Expect in a Session:
- A session can be from 1 – 2 hours, depending on time / preference / amount of sessions.
- Each person keeps a pen and notebook next to their mat.
- Athletic yoga flow with goal setting themes. There is time spent prior to and after the yoga flow dedicated to getting these thoughts / goals down on paper.
- Examples of goal setting themes: “Your 10 year vision”, “creating your core values”, “breaking past perceived constraints”, “creating your audacious goal”, “defining possibility”.
Why Choose Athlete. Yogi. Traveler.?
As an Olympic Silver Medalist, Jaime Komer is no stranger to the struggles and successes of working towards a goal. Working through the ups and downs of an athlete, as well as numerous surgeries, she unfortunately did not discover yoga or the process of goal setting until after she retired. These are two things she certainly wish she was able to incorporate during her training. Go figure, Jaime now feels stronger and more balanced than she ever did while competing.
Inspired by her experience as an Ambassador for lululemon athletica and their concept of goal setting, Jaime has added her own athletic and motivating twist to the mix. Never one to pass up an opportunity to sweat, Jaime’s passion lies with challenging, inspiring, uplifting, and connecting with others. And this is exactly what YoGoal does!
Here’s How to Bring Athlete. Yogi. Traveler.’s YoGoal to you. Get YoGoaling!
If you are interested in yoga, check out what Olympian Yoga is all about.