This is my promise to you and myself. I believe we each have the ability to lead by example and be a positive role model for others. We’re going beyond “talking the talk”. We’re going to “walk the walk” together!
Love how you Live
Be Empowered. Lead by Example. Live Authentic.
Get ready to see BIG changes in how you feel simply by making small changes in your lifestyle. As your guide along the way, my lifestyle “hacks” will help you make the shift you want to a more natural, simple, stress-free and empowering lifestyle.
Key topics include: self care, posture, feeling awesome (pain free), toxin free living, eating well, personal direction and goals.
I offer 3 programs to choose depending on your goals and needs, with additional customization options available.
Please read “About” to learn why I created these Lifestyle Programs for you. As you might guess, I do what I do because of the powerful and positive impact these changes have had on my own life!
"I started working with Jaime a little over a year ago. I had suffered a terrible loss and was trying to figure out how to put myself back together. In our first conversation I remember telling Jaime that I wanted to become the best version of me as I embarked on a new chapter in my life. During our sessions, we have done everything from yoga to proper body alignment to nutritious meal preparation to essential oil kits for a healthy home to making jewelry with crystals. I just love being in Jaime's presence, there is an energy all around her that feels like sunshine. I have learned so much and I am so grateful to Jaime for inspiring me to live my best life."Kelli HWonder Mama, Mother of two
"My private consultation with Jaime is something I refer to daily as inspiration and as tangible actions that increase my quality of life! Her tips and tricks for working in time to care for myself make me happier, healthier human being and a better mama."Tahlia KerrWonder Mama, Mother of two + expecting her third!
Customizable. One-of-a-kind. Life-changing. Innovative. Fun. Which program are you hungry for?
* Additional individual VideoChat sessions available.
* In-person sessions are available! I am currently located in Orange County, CA. Please contact me for travel and pricing.
Let's take the next step together
Schedule your Lifestyle Program today.
Good question! This deserves a two part answer. Be sure to read both.
Instead of specializing in one small area, I’ve chosen to expand my knowledge across multiple platforms to best provide foundational and natural practices in healthy living. To be a Healthy Living Guide requires a balance of education and experience. For example…
1) I am certified in the following:
- 200-hour Yoga Alliance
- BASI Pilates (all apparatus + mat)
- Matthew Kenney Culinary Plant Based Sports Nutrition
- Matthew Kenney Culinary Plant Based Elite Sports Nutrition
- Yoga Tune Up Therapy Ball Practitioner
- Restorative Exercise Specialist (current)
- Eco-Design by The Ecology Center
- B.A. in Psychology from UCLA
Past certifications include:
- Yoga & Spin for Athletes
- Stand Up Paddling
- Red Cord Active
2) My experience:
- Active Recovery Instructor (my twist on yoga & pilates) to the top athletes, including Matt Harvey (MLB World Series pitcher), Courtney Conlogue (Professional Surfer), USA Women’s Volleyball Olympic Team, USA Women’s Water Polo Olympic Team Major League Baseball athletes, UCLA Athletics.
- Extensive World Traveler (hello, adaptability!)
- International Trip Leader – for nonprofit and my own business
- Entrepreneur – My personal brand + Co-Creator of HAPPY dough handmade healthy snacks
- Jewelry Designer – expertise in gemstones, sourcing, intention setting, essential oil pairing
- Speaker – speaking to youth and adults on key topics like goal setting, learning from failure, healthy living, living your authentic life, living with gumption.
Excelling at the highest level in sports:
- Olympic Silver Medalist
- 2x World Champion
- 3x NCAA Champion
- 4x NCAA All-American
No matter the topic, I teach Foundational & Empowering Practices. In other words, I don’t just tell you what to do. There’s no longevity or sustainability in this approach. You can read something on the internet, but information is not enough to make and maintain a habit change.
Instead, I show you how (and why) to bring a new practice into your life, switch something up or swap something out. Then you give it a go on your own, and I help you through any roadblocks you may run into. Roadblocks happen, by the way. And that’s okay! There is no golden formula for healthy living. And it’s constantly changing depending on your environment and YOU. It’s important to honor where you are at in this moment and respect that what works best for you may not work for another.
My approach creates sustainable and empowering lifestyle change. I like to think of myself as a polite friend who opens the door for you, yet it’s YOU who has to choose to walk through and act on it.
Remember, even the smallest of changes can make an enormous impact on your lifestyle. It’s like ripple effect – throw a small stone into a lake and you’ll see the ripples expand far beyond.
My extensive background in health and wellness offers a wealth of inspiring lifestyle solutions.
During your consultation call, we will discuss your goals so I can best support you with my guidance and handy resources. Depending on your goals and the amount of time we have together, we might focus on one area or “sample” several topics.
Here is a detailed list:
- Shopping & sourcing the best quality foods.
- Making your own quick and healthy meals.
- Eating well while on-the-go.
- Easy (and healthy) snack prepping.
- Growing your own fruits, herbs and veggies.
- Healthy solutions for athletes and weekend warriors.
- Self Care practices for traveling to help with digestion and jet lag.
- Self Care for new & expecting mom’s. Yes, you deserve it!
- Self Care with Yoga Tune Up balls (great for athletes, mom’s and, well, anyone with aches and pains).
- Find personal direction and purpose.
- Goal setting and visualization.
- Boost energy and focus.
- Shifting to a more holistic lifestyle.
- Decrease stress and create life balance.
LIVING TOXIN FREE
- Introducing essential oils into your life.
- Swapping out household cleaning or personal care products for more natural, toxin free alternatives.
FEEL AWESOME (PAIN FREE)
- Office wellbeing: Swapping out your conventional office set up for a healthier alternative.
- Rebalance with restorative yoga therapy and active stretching.
- Improve your posture with lifestyle solutions & corrective exercises.
- Injury prevention and recovery for athletes and weekend warriors.
With my Olympic background, being a new mom and entrepreneur, I specialize in working with:
- Youth athletes
- Professional athletes
- Expecting & New Moms
- Those going through transition / change
- Business Professionals
- Young & Adult Women
While I have worked with such a broad spectrum of clients, I do feel my programs are best suited for the individual who is ready to explore or dive deeper into whole body wellness. You are curious about natural and holistic health, yet not exactly sure where to start.
Abso-awesome-lutely! There is an additional fee for my traveling and time. This is dependent on your location and the number of sessions you’d like to purchase. Please contact me directly for pricing. I reside in Orange County, CA.
How is your Healthy Living Guiding different from Health Coaching, Nutrition Coaching or Life Coaching?
I have to be completely honest with you. I haven’t seen anything out there (in the world) like what I do. That’s why it’s taken me so long to figure out how to describe what I do and offer to people! My program is unique because of its all-encompassing approach. My expertise is so broad, I am able to assess your lifestyle in a way that goes beyond just your health or nutrition. I am able to address your entire lifestyle and see where there are opportunities to make small changes that lead to big (and positive results). I find the “gaps” and guide you in bridging them. We focuse on areas like posture, self care, daily mindset or transitioning to cleaner products for your body, home and family.
This depends on what we cover! For example, if we discuss switching out household cleaning products, I will definitely share wtih you my resource list for toxin free cleaning products, including where to buy them as well as how to make your own.
I offer VideoChat sessions typically Monday – Friday, between 10am – 6pm PST. When you are purchasing your program, you will be prompted to schedule your VideoChat sessions.
Life happens. Trust me, I get it. Yet I do request that you honor my time (and yours!). You are able to reschedule VideoChat sessions 7 days in advance at no charge. If you need to reschedule within the 7 day window, you will be charged a $20 rescheduling fee.
What is your refund policy? (not that I’d ever want to! You know, just in case of a world catastraphe…)
I offer 100% refund prior to our 20 minute consultation call. Once you have received your 20 minute consultation call, you are able to receive a 50% refund. After our first full VideoChat session, I am unable to provide a refund of any kind. I thank you in advance for honoring my time and the effort I put into preparing our time together.