Sometimes we get so distracted by life that we forget what we’re standing on…or how we’re standing! Yet if we don’t have a solid foundation, what do we really have? (answer: not much)
How to use this video:
1) We recommend going through the video first in a quiet area without any distractions. Become accustomed to how your mind and body respond.
2) When you feel ready, listen with earphones in an area or situation where you tend to feel distracted or overwhelmed. See what happens.
Why do this? Three reasons.
1) This is a calming practice to improve your mental focus & body awareness.
2) This video might just end up becoming your go-to “recenter” practice when things are getting a wee bit hectic or overwhelming.
3) We always need a little reminder on standing tall.
Location: 4-mile Trail in Yosemite National Park, California, USA