Or for athletes who travel. Or anyone with a body. You get the picture.
Jaime guides you through 5 movements to mindfully awaken the body – perfect to incorporate while traveling!
Best to practice this:
- When you’re waiting around at the airport.
- You are in a police lineup.
- Before you head out to the field, court, arena, or pool.
- You feel like gravity is pulling you down and you need a little extra support.
- You’re hiding behind the school gym doing something you shouldn’t be doing – instead, do something you should be doing. Like this.
- You’re in your hotel room and only have time for 10 minutes of something awesome.
Why use a wall?
– The wall provides feedback, keeping you in check. It reminds you where you are in relation to the rest of your body.
– Pressing into the wall allows us to create a type of resistance stretching and activation within the body.
– If you’re feeling a bit tuckered out and sluggish, the wall is your friendly support to keep you mindful in your movement.
To see more of our Own It 365 daily tips, click here!