Olympian Yoga & Pilates Retreat with Jaime Komer
Papaya Wellness in Nicaragua, June 20th-26th, 2013.
Yoga. Pilates. Sun. Surf. Sand. Smoothies. Sunsets. Cocktails. And a wee bit of Sweat. Do we really need anything else?
Join Olympic Medalist and Certified Yoga & Pilates Instructor, Jaime Komer, on an Athlete. Yogi. Traveler. Adventure to Nicaragua! Enjoy 7 days of soaking up yoga, sunshine, sand in our toes, and sunsets to drool over.
7 Day Olympian Yoga & Pilates Retreat Includes:
- Complimentary Airport shuttle (roundtrip)
- 6 nights at the beautiful Magnificent Rock
- 3 daily, nutritionally balanced and inspired vegetarian and seafood meals
- Freshly squeezed fruit juices, delectable smoothies, purified water, tea and coffee
- 2 daily yoga & pilates sessions led by Jaime Komer
- Unwind with a 1 hour massage at Magnificent Rock
- Give back with a “Karma Day” in the local community
- Warm up with a Hot Springs Adventure
- Sunset cocktails and appetizers at the beautiful Rancho Santana Estate
- Optional one-on-one goal setting session with Jaime. This is an awesome compliment to your yoga practice!
- RECENTLY added: 1 hr surf lesson or an additional 1 hr massage!!
Papaya Wellness beckons you! Check out more pictures and information on accommodation, location, surfing opportunities, and the history of this alluring retreat location. Click here
To book your adventure, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ready, go!