The team of health coaches we’ve put together is a mixture of integrative therapists, dieticians, functional medicine doctors and clinical nutritionists. They come from a range of countries around the world, to help you find creative healing solutions for sustainable, long-lasting success.
Frequently Asked Questions
All of the coaches are licensed, have 2+ years of experience and have personally helped many clients regain their health. They are specialists in the following conditions:
- Depression, anxiety & chronic fatigue
- Food allergies & intolerances
- Acid reflux & irritable bowel
- Thyroid & hormonal imbalances
- Diabetes & heart disease
- Eating disorders & weight loss
- Pregnancy & boosting fertility
- Cancer & so much more.
Once you choose a coach, you can then schedule your calls online and work together with them one-on-one. They will prepare a specialized plan just for you including personalized nutrition recommendations, supplement, and herbal recommendations, mind & body exercises and be there for any questions you have about your healing journey.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts: Psychology, 2003
University of California Los Angeles
- Plant-based Sports Nutrition, Elite Sports Nutrition, 2016
Matthew Kenney Culinary
- Master of Arts in Health & Wellness Coaching – with an emphasis in Nutrition – Maryland University of Integrative Health (current)
- Restorative Exercise Specialist (current)
- 200-hour Yoga Alliance certification
- BASI Pilates (all apparatus + mat) certification
- Yoga Tune Up Therapy Ball Practitioner
- Permaculture Design (certification) by The Ecology Center
Pilates, yoga, Spin, SUP