Empowering practices to improve mental focus with breathwork and session theming.
Enhancing proprioception, range of motion (flexibility), and overall muscular balance.
Training for Life:
Taking what we learn on the mat and applying it to our everyday lives.
I have experienced Olympian Yoga & Pilates and Jaime’s inspirational instruction first hand. The combination of her expertise and knowledge combined with the athleticism from being an Olympic athlete gives a unique and challenging twist to these not-so-typical Yoga/Pilates sessions. You will be challenged and inspired!Tracy Evans, 3-time Olympian | US Freestyle Ski Team, Aerials
The USA Women’s Volleyball Team has the pleasure to work with a GREAT instructor like Jaime. Her passion for expanding any athlete’s potential is palpable. Her positivity and drive to be the best athlete we can be is infectious! Road to Rio!Jill Wosmek, USA Volleyball Head Athletic Trainer
How is the MAT movement different?
* AYT works primarily with athletes. All sessions are customized, whether it is for a specific sport, position, seasonal, or based on goals. We are mobile, having the ability to travel as needed.
* Jaime is an Olympic Medalist and 2x World Champion, understanding first hand the demands and lifestyle of the athlete. She makes her sessions relevant and approachable.
* Jaime collaborates with health professionals in the elite athletic community to study current sports movements and injury patterns to better enhance her sessions and personal knowledge.
Ideal for Training Camps and tight schedules – enhance the quality of the training while customizing the type and number of sessions.
A specialized workshop packed with empowering tools created to improve athletic performance and longevity. From sports-specific posture breakdowns to mindful practices from an Olympian, it’s time to step up your game.
An in depth yoga & pilates series designed by AYT, including an intensive preparation phase, implementation of season / position specific sessions, and travel support.
Each session is created for YOU. From recovery, dynamic, self-care, warm up, cool down, season-specific, position-specific to breathwork. Be proactive, empower your lifestyle.
There are several benefits that we find particularly advantageous for the athlete:
• Muscular Balance: Jaime’s style of instruction improves one’s muscular balance, decreasing the likelihood of injury (most sports lead to muscular imbalances inhibiting the athlete’s longevity).
• Train with an Olympian: Jaime’s goal for you is perform at your best without the interruption of injuries. Having experienced 7 sports-related surgeries, she understands first-hand the athlete’s body, stresses, training regime, and mindset.
• Quality over Quantity: Yoga & Pilates will improve alignment, awareness, and correct activation of specific muscle areas.• Breathwork and “in the moment” practices are key focal points that translate seamlessly over to game time.
• The MAT movement is approachable to the athlete and will be customized to one’s training schedule (e.g. pre or post competition, recovery, overall training, etc.)
• Core Focused: Jaime incorporates pilates movements that focus on core strength.
We understand the schedule and goals of every athlete and team varies. Our overall goal is to bring approachable & impacting lessons as best suited for you. This is why we created the one-day intensive Workshop and the partial/full season Program. The Workshops are easily implemented into short-term training camps, pre or post season training. The Program is more in depth with a thorough preparation phase, season & position specific sessions, on-the-road support, etc.
Jaime has worked with a variety of athletes and disciplines, including Major League Baseball, USA Volleyball, USA Water Polo, UCLA athletics and college to elite athletes in both summer and winter sports.
- Jaime is an Olympic Medalist and 2x World Champion, understanding first hand the demands and lifestyle of the elite athlete. She makes her sessions relevant and approachable.
- We are mobile, having the ability to travel as needed.
- We work exclusively with athletes. All sessions are customized, whether it is for a specific sport, position, seasonal, or based on goals.
- Jaime collaborates with health professionals in the elite athletic community to study current sports movements and injury patterns to better enhance her sessions and personal knowledge.
- Travel Resources: Based off of our previous sessions, we create & film exclusive videos (uploaded to your private channel) to use at your leisure. The number, length, and focus of each video is based off of Jaime’s assessment of in-person sessions, Team goals, and primary use of video.
- Jaime’s style of instruction is based on the methods behind our company’s MAT movement.
- Mindset: Improving body & mind awareness to optimize performance in and out of the arena.
- Alignment: Enhancing proprioception, range of motion (flexibility), and overall muscular balance.
- Training for life: We believe you are an athlete 24 hours a day. How we move and manage ourselves throughout the day is vital to obtaining optimal performance. Jaime teaches skills and movements to apply into our everyday lives. This includes addressing habitual movement patterns.